- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Books, Podcasts, Arcade & App Store - Culver City, CA
- Content Features Producer - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Apple Executive Assistant, Finance & Acct Team (Culver City, CA) - Culver City, CA
- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 28, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just build products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! As a part of the Apple Music and Podcast Marketing team, we strive to be innovative, creative and value-oriented-delivering these attributes to our customers, our artists and our business. We are growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hard-working and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
* Relevant marketing campaign management experience with strong analytical background.
* Experience in driving multi-channel marketing campaigns, working with multiple partners and cross-functional teams.
* Excels at marketing analytics and crafting insights to drive successful campaigns.
* Experience with handling a multi-layered platform, owning all vital end-to-end QA and troubleshooting to ensure detailed execution of campaigns.
* Expertise in marketing attribution modeling and measurement across owned, paid and earned channels.
* Experience leading large budgets and forecasts.
* Exceeds in data visualization and presentation skills.
* Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
* An aggressive self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality.
This role will be responsible for supervising our worldwide media and marketing budgets, and for understanding measurement to achieve campaign efficiency. In addition, this person has an understanding of overall brand measurement and brand studies, and how those insights provide direction for our marketing campaigns. This role would work closely with the Music and Podcast marketing team, analytics, research, marketing channels, measurement teams, engineering, finance, business development and product and be able to work on exciting, new campaigns driving the business and brand forward. – Be the point person for all Marketing campaign analytics, tracking and product needs for the Music and Podcast team. – Lead full end-to-end attribution for all Marketing priorities. Ensure attribution is implemented across all marketing campaigns, offers and product launches/features. – Deliver insights to drive strategy and decisions and provide mentorship on campaign optimizations. – Develop and maintain reporting templates, data visualizations, and benchmarks. – Supervise, monitor and maintain media budgets and campaign spends. – Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Marketing teams to QA and troubleshoot UI, deep links and attribution across all channels. – Work across the marketing organization and help set up and follow best measurement practices for campaigns.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.