Junior / Mid-Level Developer
Norwich (Hybrid once trained / inducted)
£25,000 – £35,000
Cooper Lomaz have a very exciting opportunity for a Junior Mid Level Developer offering true progression, training and career development. This opportunity is initially 5 days a week onsite in Norwich whilst upskilling on the software stack and product but has the opportunity to become Hybrid
Working in a small but growing development team, working primarily on in-house systems, you will ensure that applications are built efficiently and are fit for purpose. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for system building. You will be like the rest of the team who are passionate about clean and robust solutions to challenging problems. As the role and your career developers you will become a key contributor in delivering and contributing opinions to the technical backbone working on bespoke solutions targeting key business areas. Most of the solutions are using micro services architecture. As you develop your career you will have exciting areas of focus including containerisation, more CI/CD along with tech like GraphQL/ELK Stack/Blazor.
Essential Technical Skills
- Commercial C# experience
- Experience of ASP.Net
- Competent in usage of SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Exposure or desire to learn to .NET Core Usage of the .NET Framework (up to 4.7.2) Soft Skills (Listening, Communication, Approachability, Time Management, Self-Reflection)
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience working with an AGILE development methodology such as Kanban, Scrum etc.
- Good awareness on software patterns: MVC, Factory, Singleton, Observer, State etc.
- Knowledgeable on software engineering principles: SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, KISS etc.
- Any knowledge of Jenkins/Docker would be beneficial
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Job date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:36:29 GMT