Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an insert Packaging Scribe Developer do at Hogarth?
The Scribe Developer is responsible for tracking and developing Packaging projects, providing process, and maintaining communications, including daily client interactions.
- Deliver on a high volume of deliverables, requirements, necessary development, validation, and seeing it all the way through final deployment.
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to develop specifications.
- QC and organize assets within internal tools for each deliverable (part numbers, packaging die-lines, translations, regional markings, illustrations, copy, icons, specifications, etc.).
- Practice extreme attention to detail in cross-referencing all data points against the final assets per checklist, providing sign-off when complete.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to document best practices and standard operating procedures for use across multiple projects and programs.
- 40 hour/week contractor position
- Eventual on-site 3 days/week in Cupertino, CA
- Support multiple projects with varying deadlines and deliverables, provide forward-thinking insight to work flow and resource impacts as timelines shift.
- Consistently reevaluate workflow and processes for efficiencies.
- Experience in project management, preferably with experience in managing software projects, software roll-outs/QC, or print projects
- 2 years working experience with Visual Basic
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Good understanding of server side templating languages
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper), RESTful
- Familiarity with various testing tools and ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Creative problem solver who is adaptable, flexible, and resourceful.
- Proficient in macOS, database management systems, scripting tools, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat); and the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, verbal, and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- Meticulous attention to detail a must; able to understand and interpret complex processes and shifting priorities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Job date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 05:49:36 GMT