- Federal Budget Analyst (supporting NOAA) - Reston, VA
- Project Support Specialist - Reston, VA
- SWFO-L1 Satellite Engineer Intern - Reston, VA
- Engineer Level 1 - Reston, VA
- Business Analyst - Reston, VA
Software .NET Developer
FAA WJH ATLANTIC CITY INTL AIR-NJ001
ASRC Federal Technical Services is seeking a Software .NET Developer to join our team that supports the Federal Aviation Administration in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This role will make an impact by meeting the future needs of our FAA customer that includes securing data across networks in the enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to support RMLS applications. This individual will collaborate with team members in resolving technical issues within the RMLS system, as well as document and test solutions. May need to support software installation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Knowledge and experience in software development and test under agile methodology.
- Develops new features and modifies the structure of existing software products.
- Experience troubleshooting application problems.
- Provide support for the deployment of the applications.
- Provide field support
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Other Job Functions
- Attends and may lead meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings.
- Reports issues and problems and recommends solutions.
- Performs other related duties in line with tasks assignments.
- For employees in the local commuting area, work location is the William J. Hughes Technical Center, otherwise Remote Full Time Telework.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your skill set in software development. Excellent compensation and benefits including a matching 401k plan with immediate vesting, certification reimbursement and tuition reimbursement.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Math, or a Bachelor’s degree in another technical field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and fifteen (15) years of related work experience in a computer science or math field. OR, Master’s Degree in any field of study with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours of either undergrad or grad study in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and twelve (12) years related work experience in a computer science or math field. OR, PhD or Doctorial in a related field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours of either undergrad or grad study in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and three (3) years of related work experience in a computer science or math field.
- Extensive web development (.NET, MVC, PHP, CSS, HTML)
- Database developer background (Oracle/SQL)
- Development experience in Oracle replicated environment
- AJAX and Web Service
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
Test Driven Development
Web server side knowledge (Apache/IIS)
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if those or other related requirements become effective, positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Job date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 03:55:18 GMT