- Senior Full Stack Engineer - London
- CFO - London
- Senior Agile Delivery Manager - North London
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Marketing - London
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services - London
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies!
My client is looking to hire analyst developers that are all-rounders, who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also can work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Analyst developers will be expected to learn all about our application, the business, and the industry we operate in.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (min A- average for under-graduate, first class for post-graduate);
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Secondary requirements (for more senior roles)
- Some experience with one or many programming languages
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS
- Experience with web development
- Familiarity with financial products and markets
- Understanding of web services
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Job date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:03:31 GMT