- Senior Peoplesoft Developer - Onsite - Manhattan, NY
- SENIOR MAINFRAME COBOL/IMS DEVELOPER - Onsite - New York City, NY
- Technical Lead (OSI ADMS) - Remote - New York City, NY
- Senior Manager - Business Development/Marketing - New York City, NY
- Senior Peoplesoft Upgrade Specialist - Onsite - New York City, NY
Artech Information Systems
Job Title: PHP Application Developer
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid: 3 days on-site + 2 days remote)
Duration: Full time
Works under broad supervision.
Contributes to all areas of IT but may focus on:
- Software engineer / technical lead
- Must have the aptitude to learn new technical tools and business processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute ideas and suggestions during design and technical meetings.
- Mentors junior level employees.
- Analyzes and documents software development standards and approaches.
- Establishes the visual style of the application.
- Performs business needs analysis, develops specification requirements and a test plan for specific areas of an application.
- Develops software solutions that operate against relational databases including:
- Relational / object mapping
- Screen creation
- Report development
- Participates in department code reviews.
- Performs unit testing of their work.
- Completes work based upon the project schedule.
- Works with the quality assurance tester to resolve any problems.
- Assists in the response to Helpdesk ticket support requests.
- Trains, adheres, and learns from peers within the organization.
- Participates in the development of peers, providing technical and design advice.
- Assigned tasks are of high complexity and narrow scope.
- Knows or learns to use the tools required for the job assignment.
- BA/BS Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and 6 years of web design and development experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Due to the nature of this role, US Citizenship will be required.
- Successful candidate will have broad experience in architecting and developing solutions using PHP, AJAX, HTML, .Net, SQL Server, .Net platform; knowledge of .Net 3.5 / 4.0+ features.
- Good understanding of common PHP frameworks and their limitations.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework, Vue and integration of 3rd party libraries to work alongside them
- Experience using web services to integrate with 3rd party applications
- Strong knowledge of MSSQL and its various objects
- Knowledge of Crystal Report writing
- Has worked with common development tools like Gits, Jira, DevOps in Agile environment
- Good understanding of SOA architecture to help scale applications
- Must be a team player with good oral and written communication skills
- Possess experience as a solutions architect in implementing their own solutions.
- The candidate should be comfortable working with both Jr and Sr level developers and can articulate their ideas to team members.
- Actively participate in review of business / system requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of needs to deliver accurate solutions
- Architect and develop new features based on business requirements in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Provide technical leadership / guidance to team members as needed for future process and technical improvements
- Provide application support to help business users with their immediate needs as well as identify enhancement requests, bug fixes, data fixes, etc.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s application portfolio, development tools, and development procedures
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the development team and expeditiously troubleshoot production issues
- Produce functional and technical documentation based on requirements provided by business end users as required to help QA testing, deployment and production support activities
- Support the project management process by decomposing projects into tasks with level-of-effort estimates.
Mohammad Adnan Khan
Expected salary: $130000 per year USD
Job date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:53:54 GMT