Contract role on W2
Manager said it can be remote. 3 openings, they won this project already. Need public trust clearance. Looking through resumes this week and scheduling interviews this week/next week.
Job Title: Developer, Web Software_Sr. EFMS (Java)
The client seeks a senior-level Java Web Software Developer with strong business acumen for our client located in Washington DC. Work will be done out of Chantilly, VA; remote workers will be considered.
- 8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE, Web Services and APIs
- 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/PrimeFaces, JSP
- Conversant with RDBMS concepts and Database design principles and concepts.
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL preferably Oracle database.
- Conversant with Secure coding guidelines with in-depth knowledge of vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies using JAVA language and JAVA language frameworks.
- Knowledge of SSL, TLS, SAML, OAuth2, Data-in-transit, Data-at-rest, SQL injection, Cross-site Request forgery etc. security-based concepts, attacks, and mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Experience with Subversion and Github, code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with Agile and SAFe SDLC.
- Experience with requirements definition, specifications design, User stories and Acceptance criteria. Ability to use products like Versionone, Jira etc.
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Experience/Knowledge in todays technologies including but not limited to microservices, Confluent/Apache Kafka, containers using docker or podman, Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience/Knowledge of Cloud technologies like Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure.
- Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic and/or Tomcat, Wildfly technologies
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
- Experience with Maven, Sonar Lint, Sonar and Jenkins
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand ColdFusion code from an existing application.
- Ability to analyze and document existing business logic embedded in the ColdFusion code.
- Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
- Once candidates resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or permanent Status Green Card Holder.
- If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
- Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
- All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
- Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
- The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Place and Period of Performance
- Hours of support:
- The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
- Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.
- Location: Chantilly, VA
Job date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 05:08:49 GMT