- Executive Assistant - Birkenhead, England - Birkenhead, Merseyside
- Repairs Manager - Liverpool, England - Liverpool
- Sales Executive - Liverpool, England - Liverpool
- Test Job - Liverpool, England - Liverpool
- Test - Liverpool, England - Liverpool
– United Kingdom — England — North West England — Merseyside — Birkenhead
13 October 2022
Customer Access Advisor
Following a member of staff leaving, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time Customer Access Advisor post.
This role is a full-time role working 37 hours per week, based in our modern head office in Birkenhead, Wirral. The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.
Customer Access Advisor Duties:
The overall purpose of the role will be to handle incoming contact regarding a wide range of issues including repairs, housing service, income, emergency issues and support. You will possess excellent customer care, communication, prioritisation, time management and IT skills, and will have experience in providing a customer focussed front line service. Knowledge and experience of telephone-based systems and their associated hardware and software are essential for this post.
The Contact Centre predominantly deals with more than 4000 inbound calls weekly. Our team of over 60 staff are the first point of contact for our tenants and customers. We deal with a variety of identifying enquiry types and customer needs within a wide range of issues including repairs, housing service, income, emergency issues and support.
Customer Access Advisor Requirements:
You must be adaptable and flexible in your approach to working. You will be required to cover shifts Monday – Friday between the hours of 08.00 – 20.00. We require you to be adaptable and flexible in your approach to working as you may be asked to provide cover for some bank holidays.
Customer Access Advisor Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (full time equivalent, pro rata for part time employees) which rises with length of service plus bank holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Professional Membership Fees
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Talent Management Programmes and e-learning access
- Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Free parking at either our head office or main depot
- A subsidised on-site gym
- Options for hybrid working
Our Values: Adaptability, Accountability, Ambition
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment Statement
Magenta Living are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We offer a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements to support employees from different backgrounds.
We will positively encourage applications from candidates with protected characteristics which are under-represented in specific roles in accordance with Section 158 of the Equality Act 2010.
If you feel you are suitable for the Customer Access Advisor role then please, apply now!
Closing date: Thursday 3rd November 2022
Interview date(s): Friday 18th November 2022
Expected salary: £24296 per year GBP
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:19:20 GMT