- The candidate should have good experience in building and managing applications using SDL Tridion.
- Individual will act as an Individual Contributor, doing build engineering, support and development for the content management product provided by the Vendor SDL Tridion.
- Should have the capability to analyze the technical and business problem and should be proactive in resolving them.
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development
- Hands on experience in Content Management platform SDL Tridion
- Hands on experience in creating in SDL Tridion Content Schemas, Template Building blocks etc.
- Hands on experience in SDL Tridion build tools
- Experience working on project teams with excellent analytical, problem solving, and communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Experience using version control system like Bitbucket and GitHub
- Hands on experience on AWS
- Must have worked with web application build, deployment, and release management
Background Check: Yes
Drug Screen: Yes
Selling points for candidate:
Project Verification Info:
Candidate must be your W2 Employee: Yes
Exclusive to Apex: Yes
Face to face interview required: No
Candidate must be local: No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship: No
Interview times set: Yes
Type of project: Development/Engineering
Master Job Title: Dev: Other
Branch Code: Boston
Job date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:46:11 GMT