- Lead a development team building web applications, APIs and SDKs using C#.
- Client engagement – Liaise daily/weekly with client stakeholders during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide/mentor them in choosing the optimum solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Software Engineering – Explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Client-facing skills.
- People management skills – introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- Team work and emotional intelligence
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
- High value on openness and transparency
- Mastery of web and cloud technologies including experience with Office 365, Microsoft Azure and containerization
- Experience in working in an Agile or DevOps environment is essential (for example Scrum or Kanban)
- Low code development experience with Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps desirable.
- Experience of design and systems architecture, preferably using UML, but other methodologies are acceptable
- Previous experience developing SDKs or delivering Nuget packages desirable
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience of leading a development team
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo academy – enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more
- 25 days annual leave (increased to 27 after 2 years of service)
Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo * Access to discounts and offers through my Expleo benefits
Enhanced maternity and paternity, adoption and shared parental leave package * Flexible, blended working model
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 00:32:24 GMT