A established manufacturing company who specialise in the production of Access Cards and Printers are looking to add a personable .NET Developer to their team who has a solid understanding of the SDLC.90% of people working at this company would recommend working here to a friend.
- Maintain and develop their manufacturing systems and their web applications
- Enhance core systems to improve business processes – end to end delivery of project and SDLC
- Improve integration between core business systems and applications
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology
- Good communication skills and happy to liaise with external/internal stakeholders
Tech Stack: .NET/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, C++, Blazor and strong C# programming skills.
C#, .NET Core, Blazor, SQL – Manufacturing Domain|Career progression, Learning development, Supportive environment
- Possess commercial experience using C#/.NET
- Collaborative approach to software engineering as they are huge on creating a supportive environment
- Knowledge of software development principles, including; architecture, design, abstraction, data structures and design, relevant low-level architecture, development processes / practices, deployment techniques, documentation, testing and automation.
- Driven to learn new skills as you will be exposed to a variety of different technologies.
Michael Page is supporting a leading manufacturing business that provide Identification Solutions to a variety of different domains. They are in the industry of manufacturing Access cards for smart cities, education sector, public transport clients and many more.They have an incredibly supportive work environment where no one is afraid to throw their ideas around and help with proof of concepts for the technologies they use for their projects.
- Flexible working – once every two weeks in the office for sprints/team meetings
- Rewarding salary
- Tech scheme – provided by company
- Frequent social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + holiday buy back scheme
Expected salary: £40000 per year GBP
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 22:17:16 GMT