- Apple Part Time Reseller Specialist - Fairfax, VA
- Apple Part Time Reseller Specialist - Lynchburg, VA
- Apple Part Time Reseller Specialist - Newport News, VA
- Apple Mobility Specialist - Leesburg, VA
- Apple Mobility Specialist - Leesburg, VA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Feb 28, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just build products – they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Marcom is seeking an experienced US Hispanic marketing communications professional to help drive our planning and execution of Apple’s US Hispanic based initiatives. The US Hispanic Brand Manager will be responsible for the direction and oversight of integrated marketing campaigns as well as the strategic marketing efforts required to drive market opportunities and challenges throughout the US Hispanic market. This individual will report to the existing LATAM & US Hispanic Brand Lead. You will work collaboratively across a variety of functions and partner upstream with WW counterparts (Cupertino) to plan, coordinate and deliver both platform and campaign initiatives for Channel, apple.com, Partner Communications and Advertising. You will partner with Retail teams across the organization to oversee creative development, launch, and localization of USH efforts for both AOS and Apple Retail stores. You will also manage local relationships with Product Marketing, PR and Services teams to help drive US Hispanic communications beyond Marcom. This position requires a deep knowledge of the creative development process, as it relates to both the origination of marketing campaigns and the adaptation of globally-developed campaigns.
8 to 12 years of consumer marketing communications experience in a creatively driven client organization or agency.
* Meaningful experience in the US Hispanic market with a consistent record of developing marketing communications.
* Ability to partner closely with several business partners for strategic positioning and marketing plans integration.
* Highly collaborative, establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
* Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
* Experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
* Passionate about popular culture, trends, and new/emerging media and technology- especially within the US Hispanic audience.
* Superlative written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish, as well as excellent presentation skills.
Act as the ultimate subject matter expert, ramping up internal teams and scaling communications and processes for the US Hispanic market. Know the competitive landscape, market share data, key challenges, market trends as well as the social/PR sentiment around this audience. Partner with the strategic planning team to deliver local market feedback and insights, ultimately driving more meaningful, creative, impactful communications. Lead Marcom work for US Hispanic, ensuring consistency in messaging across all functional deliverables and that overall timelines are met. Provide a single point of contact for all streams of work (launch, sustain, platform) from an overall process, communications and deliverables perspective, representing the market’s needs with WW Marcom (Cupertino). Collaborate with US Hispanic Channel and Partner groups, to represent US Hispanic in the annual and quarterly planning processes. Partner with the Brand and Strategy leads to provide briefings on new product launches to both Marcom and Sales teams. Collaborate with key roles at WW and nurture relationships locally with Marcom Leads, Producers, PM, Retail and Services teams to identify and prioritize key marketing challenges and opportunities.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Travel requirements to California and within the US. Potential travel into Latin America.