- Senior Java Developer - Location Open - Lake Mary, FL
- Workstation Deployment Technician - Lake Mary, FL - Lake Mary, FL
- Oracle Federal Financials - Senior Solution Specialist - Location Open - Lake Mary, FL
- Consulting, Senior Solution Specialist - Lake Mary, FL
- Oracle EBS Tester - Solution Specialist - Location Open - Lake Mary, FL
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Senior Consultant in Lake Mary, FL.
Work You’ll Do
Prepare workshop materials on SAP S/4 HANA Treasury best practices, methodologies and solutions; gather requirements, analyze, and understand the client’s current processes, and define future state, key objects, milestones, major constraints, scope exclusions, and custom objects; create documentation with process flows to capture future business processes that are in line with the best practices within SAP S/4 HANA Treasury; configure systems in S/4 HANA Treasury based on approved designs; write functional specifications for custom objects, including custom solutions, reports, and connections with third parties; perform unit testing for engagement configurations; perform integration testing with clients; perform and document system integration testing; perform user acceptance testing (UAT) with clients and users; and support the client after go-live.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Business, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience in SAP S/4 HANA Treasury implementation and SAP support.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Gathering solution requirements and creating “as is” and “to be” documents, Requirements Traceability Matrix, and business process flow diagrams;
- Developing testing strategy, test plan, and test scenarios, writing test scripts, and performing multiple iterations of end-to-end testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and stress testing;
- Defining, planning, and executing Treasury transformations incorporating cash and liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, and transaction management for financial instruments (investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities, commodities), including instrument lifecycle processes (accounting, settlement, reporting);
- Identifying complex business and technology risks and developing testing procedures and collecting supporting evidence to test processes, including revenues, treasury, expenditures, and inventory cycles, to assess deficient controls, inefficiencies, fraud, and non-compliance with GAAP and SOX standards;
- Spearheading and driving teams that deliver technology transformation services to Fortune 500 clients, including coordinating Treasury IT and bank connectivity strategies utilizing Swift, multi-bank reporting, vendor selections, organizational and process improvements, and transaction management system implementations;
- Identifying custom development objects, writing functional specifications to identify and address business process gaps relating to SAP standard functionality, performing due diligence to validate production system and approved changes, and migrating approved changes to the live environment; and
- Creating mass upload tools for master data and transaction data and providing active support to resolve SAP Finance & Controlling (FICO)-related issues, including issues relating to integrating SAP FICO with other SAP modules.
- Position requires approximately 80% domestic travel.
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:10:40 GMT