- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Product Manager, Apple Gift Card - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software Engineer - Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 11, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our Senior Directors. This position requires a hard working self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the Sr. Director & take initiative to solve problems independently. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. You love what you do and have the desire to be an excellent teammate on an amazing team.
Minimum of 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Director or Sr. Director level (high tech industry a plus)
* Experience with complex scheduling, travel (domestic and international itineraries), task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team
* Experience with a Mac, including Calendar, Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
* Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism
In this role, you will provide administrative support to a Senior Director, managing the calendar with precision, understanding priorities and ensuring most efficient use of time. You will act as a strategic partner with the leader to continually improve productivity. You will arrange travel; coordinate and manage meetings, all hands, and offsite events. You will attend meetings capturing key decisions, tracking action items and working with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow up. You will work with team leaders and finance to obtains PO’s for various projects. You’ll also work closely with our global administrative support team sharing standard methodologies and recommending changes to ongoing processes in order to improve organizational efficiency.
Education & Experience
– Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
* – Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
* – Calm under pressure and collaborative with people
* – Experience planning, managing, and implementing a large-scale events