- Quality Assurance Auditor - Leeds
- Manufacturing Shift Manager - Lincolnshire
- Technical Manager - FTC - Selby, North Yorkshire
- Hygiene Operative - Night Shift - Warrington, Cheshire
- DTS Nero driver - Southampton
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Maternity Cover
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you’ll be doing
We currently havean exciting opportunity for aTalent Acquisition Managerto join our team on a 9 months’ contract.
This role will take a lead on our high volume weekly paid recruitment by supporting and enabling thewider team todelivera collaborative and exceptional end to end recruitment process.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will form a key part of our Talent Acquisition function taking a lead on high volume recruitment.
- Partner key stakeholders to support the identification of talent acrossa number of functionsincluding Manufacturing, Quality, Health & Safety and Supply Chain
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for both immediate and future roles
- Interview and evaluate prospective candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidateassessment techniques to drivebusiness effectiveness
- Organise and lead the running of recruitment open days on site and at external job fairs, driving Talent Acquisition and filling vacancies
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and interpret the recruitment plan disseminating from the overall Greencore people strategy
- Support HR teams in the use of the in-house recruitment system and managethe parameters in which it operates
What we’re looking for
Were not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- Abilityto build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and candidates
- Experience or knowledge of High Volume Recruitment advantageous
- Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Job date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:19:20 GMT