- Utility Network GIS Project Manager - Richmond, VA
- Senior Technical Program Manager - GIS - Dulles, VA
- Travel Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy GI Lab - Richmond, VA
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute GI/Abdominal Surgery 5 Central - Weekend Program - Days - Charlottesville, VA
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute GI/Abdominal Surgery 5 Central - Weekend Program - Nights (PT) - Charlottesville, VA
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Full time office based: Hatfield, Herts – 40 hours per week preferred
Salary – Up to £31,000 depending on experience with a monthly performance bonus averaging £4,000 per year
Do you have experience of talent acquisition and recruitment? Do you enjoy working with clients in a consultative manner? Have you had success in sourcing and attracting active and passive candidates? If so then this amazing opportunity could be for you.
Here we have a unique Talent Acquisition opportunity to service and build ongoing relationships with new and existing clients within the Pharmaceutical Industry, including the search and selection of specifically skilled candidates into our field of specialism.
Reporting in to our Pharmaceuticals Manager Allison who has been with Gi Group for over 6 years, you will be part of a busy and vibrant office working with colleagues who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this sector, and a genuine passion for delivering a first class service to their clients. Gi Group Pharma Division is proud to be part of the Gi Group global family, who are a diverse team made up of engaged, ambitious and purpose-led individuals who like to work hard and have fun at the same time.
This is not a 360 Recruitment sales role with tight KPI’s to fulfil, and therefore would suit someone who is seeking a move away from the hustle and bustle of sales or to use their existing recruitment experience in making a significant contribution to the growing pharma industry. We are looking for someone who has a flare for building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates alike and someone who is happy to promote our clients to potential skilled candidates and also sell our candidates to existing and prospect clients.
Talent Acquisition Consultant Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Working closely with the Pharma Recruitment team and clients to gain a full understanding of their requirements, processes and field of specialism
- Working as part of an experienced team to proactively identify, source and qualify suitable professional candidates into the Pharma industry
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the recruitment process
- Generate leads using all resources available, record information and action immediately
- Identify and manage own portfolio of prospect target accounts
- Maximise ‘Cross Sell’ opportunities for all Group Brands
- Organise/attend/participate in team meetings & individual review meetings
- Meet and exceed financial team targets set
Talent Acquisition Consultant Skills
- Ability to use innovative and creative approaches to attract candidates
- Strong written skills with the ability to write compelling external adverts as well as communications to clients and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the right open mind-set to be honest, flexible and reliable. We are a close team who work hard, support each other, and have fun whilst doing it
- Successfully manage client expectations with a strong sense of excellent customer service
- Effective negotiation skills and the ability to influence others. We want people who are confident in speaking to people at all levels
- Proficient in current MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Takes accountability, and responsibility to see things through to completion
- Excellent time management skills. Keep your meetings; meet your deadlines
- Ability to learn and support any new processes
Just some of the Benefits of being a Talent Acquisition Consultant with Gi Pro
- 25 days annual leave (rising in line with service) Plus an extra day off for your Birthday on us!
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks a year, we really do trust our employees to work hard no matter where they are.
- Tailored training package and support to help you to achieve and grow with us through TACK International our sales training company in the UK. You can even learn a new language free of charge.
- Life assurance 4 x Salary AND Employee assistance program AND Private healthcare
- Electric Car Scheme which is salary sacrifice, meaning the loan is taken BEFORE you pay Tax and NI, and just as importantly we are doing our bit to be a more environmentally friendly.
Plus many more ….
For a confidential chat please speak to Allison on 01707 247259
Expected salary: £28000 – 35000 per year GBP
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:04:42 GMT