The Neiders Company
$300.00 Sign-on Bonus!! Apply NOW!
WHO WE ARE:
Do you find satisfaction in work that is “transforming communities and transforming lives? If yes, then we have an opportunity for you. The Neiders Company, founded in 1989, is a fully integrated real estate investment firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We currently own and operate over 85 apartment communities in the Pacific Northwest and Southwestern United States with other markets under consideration.
We are looking for a talented Assistant Community Manager to join our dedicated team of Community Champion! The Assistant Community Manager is a dynamic position that will provide key office support in all areas of property management including staff management, leasing, marketing, compliance, accounting, resident satisfaction, and maintenance activities to accomplish occupancy and income goals while adhering to the company policies, local, state, and other applicable laws including Fair Housing.
Assistant Manager Essential Functions: Include but are not limited to-
- Collections: You will assist the rent collection efforts at your community. You will help ensure that rents are collected timely in accordance with local law, including the eviction process when necessary.
- Resident Retention: You will think creatively about ways to engage residents through ongoing programs and promotions designed to increase satisfaction and minimize resident turnover.
- Resident Relations: As a “front line” employee who interacts regularly with our residents, you will work to establish and maintain good relations with residents, prospective residents, vendors, and co-workers. You will use your communication skills to interact in a courteous and professional manner.
- Occupancy Management: You and your team will ensure apartments are ready for occupancy by overseeing and scheduling all facets of the make-ready process in accordance with leasing needs.
- Leasing and Sales: You will assist your leasing team to exceed occupancy expectations for the property. This will also include oversight of the lease renewal program and documentation process.
- Overall: You’ll be an excellent teammate who helps deliver the community goals, including assisting Community Manager in preparing the property’s operational budget and maintaining commitment to safety. You will also make recommendations for community improvement projects.
As always, a cultural alignment is the most important part of a successful hiring match. Location Admin who fit best within the Neiders Company culture are:
- You’ve “been there, done that”. We require minimum two (2) years’ experience in property management and one-year leadership experience or equivalent.
- You have some credentials. We require a High School Diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- You’re a great communicator. You easily manage relationships and build rapport with others. You have good presence when conducting onsite tours.
- You’re a numbers person. You understand the importance of timely and accurate reports. You also have a proven track record assisting the collection process.
- You’re a tech savvy. You’re proficient in the use of basic computer programs as well as property management software like Yardi.
- You have a strong sense of ownership. You are a creative go-getter who wants to build a strong community while being the ultimate team player- helping wherever you can to meet the needs of our residents and our company.
- You’re a problem solver. You demonstrate tact and empathy when dealing with Resident and Associate concerns, and you work to resolve them quickly without losing sight of the criticality of customer service.
- You’re on the move. You frequently walk stairs, post notices, lift/move items, and tour the property with prospect residents or staff.
Benefits and Perks:
We recognize that compensation and benefits are important not only to our associates but to their families as well. We offer a wide variety of rewards to meet everyone’s needs including:
- Full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
- Paid Vacation
- Housing discounts at TNC properties
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Supplementary Discounts through Colonial Life
JOB CODE: 1000116
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:29:21 GMT