If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc.(Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Novavaxis currently conducting multiple late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, our vaccine candidate against the virus that causes COVID-19, and has recently reported exciting and highly encouraging initial efficacy results. NanoFlu™, our quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults. Both candidate vaccines incorporate Novavax’ proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M™ adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.Novavaxis a leading innovator of recombinant vaccines. Our proprietary technology platform leverages the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles in order to address urgent global health needs.
Novavax, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic.
We are seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our rapidly expanding Talent Acquisition Department. This individual will provide full life cycle recruiting services to hiring managers across the organization. This position will be needed for at least the next six to twelve months and will report directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and will work closely with other human resources team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Preform intake meetings with hiring managers to understand their priorities/needs and make the best match for their open positions.
- Source and identify qualified candidates to fill positions at individual contributor and management levels across the organization.
- Review resumes and screen candidates to ensure alignment to job requirements and overall company fit.
- Summarize applicant data for hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate data through an applicant tracking system.
- Develop a sense of excitement about Novavax that supports building our employer brand and employee value proposition to attract the best talent.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of recruiting through social media.
- Create a positive candidate experience for all applicants.
- Work with agencies on hard to fill positions and provide timely feedback.
- Propose, negotiate, and extend offers to candidates.
Minimum requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience in the Biotech/Pharma sector.
- Advanced knowledge in recruitment through social media.
- Proficiency in use of technology to enhance talent sourcing, preferably UKG or Ultipro.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Highly responsive to requests.
- Performs exceptionally well in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop relationships with key management and be able to effectively influence to successful outcomes.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented and highly responsive.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Except where prohibited by applicable state law, this position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation or qualify for an exemption.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:06:52 GMT