Hunter Recruitment Advisors
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Hunter Recruitment Advisors (HRA) is currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Operations Manager. You must have a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to hit the ground (and phones!) running. What’s that, you say? You are someone who works hard and values getting stuff done? We like you already. What else it that you say, you have experience in educating and training some of the industry’s best recruiters? Wow. We REALLY need to talk.
What You Want to Know Up Front (Benefits):
- 100% Remote Position
- Great Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- 401K With Match
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 3 weeks annually paid vacation
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience coaching, developing or leading a team while also being able to jump into source, recruit, and close as needed managing a small requisition load
- Manage client and HRA ATS Operations Systems to include system configuration, maintenance, and updates
- Develop 3-5 direct reports and ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews and continuous rigorous feedback
- Evaluate hiring processes and develop interim and long term solutions to respond to the competitive market and increased attrition of the times
- Use tools and data to tell the story and provide visibility into the recruitment teams work, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies, then provide solutions to streamline our processes
- Vendor and resource management over posting inventory
- Project manage all new HRA client onboarding to ensure a smooth transition for both the client and internal recruitment team
- Conduct QA practices that will ensure we are meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to craft hiring plans and help prioritize open roles against business needs and team bandwidth
- Build and foster relationships with executives and act as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and create measurable business impact
- Lead with an agile mindset, focused on problem solving through creative solutions, and thrive in an environment where growth and change are the only constants
Skills & Requirements
- Recruiting Team Leadership – 5-7 years of progressive experience building and leading talent acquisition teams that consistently performs in the top quartile of key measures.
- Data-Driven Mindset – Demonstrated experience leveraging data from varying sources to drive insight and predict function performance.
- Digital/Technology Driven Experience – Demonstrated experience in developing sourcing pipelines in a digital or technology facing environment.
- Progressive Companies – Significant experience in companies known for progressive talent acquisition practices and with companies hiring technical employees.
- Recruitment Process-Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple senior open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Ability to coach executives and technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the business on Talent Acquisition strategy and best practices; experience driving enterprise-wide strategies within a recruiting organization
- Innovative mindset: ability to design, build and pilot initiatives that drive desired outcomes; can scale successful programs
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical and product-focused roles ranging from product engineering, devops, product management, product design, etc.
- Excitement for searching for unique, niche, and highly-recruited tech talent
Hunter Recruitment Advisors (HRA) is a client focused RPO provider who specializes in recruitment and recruitment marketing strategies in addition to their RPO services. HRA provides on-demand recruitment solutions to clients who realize contingency firms are not a long-term solution to their strategic hiring needs.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:06:52 GMT