- Senior SEND Transition and Funding Coordinator - Ickenham, Greater London
- Teacher of Geography - Hillingdon, Greater London
- History Teacher FT - Hillingdon, Greater London
- Assistant Store Manager - South Ruislip, Greater London
- Temporary Customs Analyst - Uxbridge, Greater London
We are sourcing a Clinical Trials Talent Acquisition Specialist on behalf of our Multinational Biotechnology Client on an initial 9-month contract located in Uxbridge.
Reporting to the UK Talent Acquisition Manager, the candidate will partner with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & HR Business Partners to support key business clients in delivering full end to end service, building talent pipelines for key regional leadership and niche roles.
- Sourcing and Selecting the Best Talent for UK & Ireland.
- Identify potential candidates by using all available candidate sources – both internally and externally e.g., Workday, social media, conferences etc.
- Partner with business & HR clients to build and maintain candidate relationships.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute a plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Giving expert advice to HR Business Partners and Internal stakeholders on pipelining strategy.
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Partner with local and regional Talent Management, HR, and business leaders to understand/ assess organizational talent gaps in relation to the current state of succession plans for key leadership and niche roles.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for select vacancies.
- Manage regional scale up projects as required.
- Management of vacancies in line with recruitment standards based on defined Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Works within the boundaries of defined SLA’s and global/regional policies/processes.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Life/Social Sciences, Business Admin. or equivalent.
- Proven track record as an in-house sourcer/recruiter or executive search consultant.
- Life sciences recruitment experience in a clinical trials capacity is essential.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining talent pipelines.
- Proven track record delivering high quality service to senior clients.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Highly organised through handling multiple day to day tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Fluency in English is required.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Specialist training and/or qualification in recruitment or talent management.
- Experience leading TA service delivery within a broader HR department.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into actionable plans.
- Ability to creatively leverage different sourcing channels.
- Fluency in multiple languages.
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 06:40:17 GMT