Responsible for providing accounting and financial support to the Chief Financial Officer and others reliant on financial data through maintenance of accounting databases and analysis of data. Actively promotes the company’s mission, philosophies, and beliefs in all daily interactions. Develops and maintains positive interactive partnerships with associated facilities.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in independent functioning.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; advanced degree preferred; proven leadership ability with at least 3 years experience as an accountant or similar position
- General ledger experience is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, technical procedures, and applicable regulations; ability to write reports and business correspondence; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in statistical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key functions.
- Promote the philosophy, mission, and objectives of the organization within (and to customers outside) the company.
- Prepare and execute journal entries
- Analyze general ledger accounts for multiple companies to identify areas of concern and execute accurate correction
- Perform reconciliations of various accounts and content
- Complete some accounts payable responsibilities related to processing of invoices and communication with vendors
- Compile and provide various reports timely and accurately as assigned
- Attend corporate management meetings, as required.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Demonstrates active listening techniques; gains support through effective relationships; treats others with dignity and respect; seeks feedback; sets clear standards for performance; evaluates job performance and provides effective feedback; establishes systems to measure effectiveness, efficiency, and service; and creates and maintains reporting mechanisms.
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 05:58:22 GMT