Acrisure is a fintech financial services leader and among the world’s top 10 insurance brokerages. Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $3.9 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 14,000 employees across thirteen countries.
Led by co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine and is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S.
CAL Risk Management, an Acrisure agency partner, has a current need for a full time Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager. This position supports several books of business and is expected to provide prompt, accurate and courteous support service to clients and colleagues.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Day to Day Service
- Change Requests
- Contract Reviews
- Audit Reviews
- Process Renewals
- Claim Reporting
This description may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent education and experience required
- 2+ years of Commercial Insurance experience is preferred.
- Must have a current Florida Property & Casualty license (4-40 or 2-20)
- Proficient in Applied Epic, Outlook, Windows, Excel and Word; and ability to learn additional software and systems
- Must be task oriented, possess excellent organizational skills, and have ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have strong presentation skills and excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to client needs, self-motivated
Physical Demands- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and employee conflict resolution
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs
Work Environment- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
CAL was formed to deliver comprehensive risk management solutions to builders, contractors, construction professionals and a variety of other commercial and manufacturing enterprises in 1995. As an independent agent, we work with many of the nation’s leading providers. We are not, and will never be, beholden to any one company. This lets us explore many different options and makes it clear to the insurance companies that they are competing for your business.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 05:28:26 GMT