ID Search & Selection
A dynamic, established medical communications agency, is seeking an Account Director to join their client services team in their fantastic office based in Surrey with the flexibility of hybrid working.
You will proactively work with clients and internal project teams to oversee the delivery of a range of communications projects. The role would suit a candidate who takes initiative and is motivated to drive and develop the business. Using your project management and account management skills and scientific expertise you will deliver a range of scientific services to clients, including medical education and medical communication materials. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing excellent client relations and guaranteeing client satisfaction by meeting and surpassing their needs.
Our client strives to create a sociable working environment which reflects their emphasis on a healthy work life balance. They have a structured training program available and there are excellent opportunities for progression. In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect benefits which include 25 days holidays (rising with service), bonus, flexi-hours, discounted shopping and more.
To be considered for this role you will have med comms agency experience and live within a commutable distance of Surrey.
- Contributes to the development of strategic and tactical marketing activities
- Ensures the overall delivery and implementation of projects to the highest quality, in line with the project brief and the allocated budget
- Monitors and manages the team to ensure delivery of projects to timescales, quality and within budget
- Identify new business opportunities both with existing and new clients
- Develop and participate in new business presentations
- Guides, motivates and develops new team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life sciences degree
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency working on global communications accounts
- You should have good financial understanding and have had experience with budgeting
- You will have experience in managing meetings (conferences, symposia, satellite meetings, events etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role will suit candidates who are looking to develop their business and leadership skills. If this role aligns with your ambitions, Jon would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 20 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Expected salary: £60000 – 70000 per year GBP
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 05:22:37 GMT