Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Market Access HEOR Senior Manager / Associate Director to join a fantastic pharmaceutical establishment on a permanent basis located in Leatherhead. Our client is focused on producing novel remedies for people suffering from various illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will assist in financial product listing/uphold and document from a payer perspective (VPAS) when needed.
- Accomplish surveillance of payer and policy setting and competitive product landscape.
- Guarantee that sufficient financial structures and controls are in place.
- To form and report the full value proposition in line with integrated evidence generation process, you will recognise real world evidence (RWE) requirements.
- Conform with Company regulations and country/industry standards on ethics and compliance.
- You will serve as an internal team SME and might be included in the cross functional training.
- The ideal candidate will advise on pertinent clinical development, patient documented results and economic evidence required to assist in payer value proposition.
- Evolve the pricing and reimbursement and market access of the company products.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Deliberation and influencing abilities.
- Able to think analytically and strategically.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a health economics, outcomes research, or evidence-based medicine discipline with at least 5 years of pertinent work experience.
- Capable of forming relations with others.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with project management.
- Work experience within a pharmaceutical, consultancy, academia organisation within the area of health outcomes, health economics, or evidence-based medicine.
- Acquaintance with working on proposals to UK HTA bodies.
- Comprehension of present UK health care system and market access problems.
- Past involvement of working with cross-functional teams.
- Comprehension of ABPI Code of Practice and its hands-on application within a business setting.
- Technical comprehension of HEOR, PRO and RWE research.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:16:56 GMT