- Data Analyst, Fundamentals - Islamabad
- Associate Technical Client Support - Islamabad
- Experienced Professionals - Women Recruitment Drive 2024 - Islamabad
- Women with a Career Break - Women Recruitment Drive 2024 - Islamabad
- Campus Talent - Women Recruitment Drive 2024 - Islamabad
The Role: Senior/Lead Salesforce Admin
The Grade: 9 & 10
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: We are responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: As a Salesforce PMBA who works in our Business System Analyst role you will use your extensive Salesforce Platform skills experience to help lead and improve the S&P Global Salesforce Platforms. You will make strategic decisions on the future state of the platform, as well as lead large Platform wide projects on all facets of the Salesforce application, from Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, App Partners and more
What’s in it for you: This position provides an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of the S&P Global S&P Salesforce Instances. You will provide leadership to a large team of in-house Salesforce professionals and become a visionary in the future state of the platform as it scales out across the division. You will have the opportunity to design solutions based on Salesforce best practices and use your technical project management skills to lead large projects end to end in an Agile environment across one or multiple CRM teams. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and eventually manage a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Provide strategic direction for the Salesforce system and work with various stakeholders to establish and implement best practices with regards to system configuration, unit testing, maintenance, security and access controls, and data integrity
- Administration of the Salesforce environment including customizing and implementing, security model, custom applications, object Management, Lightning App Builder, workflow rules, Process Builders, Lightning Flows, validation rules, dashboards, reports, and so on
- Coordinate testing and manage deployment of software updates
- Utilize leadership skills in mentoring other Salesforce Administrators
- Work in partnership with key business users, identify potential ways of improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of current business operations
- Build a deep technical understanding and expertise of how the order to cash business operates departmental/divisional structure, functions, processes, procedures, and current application functionality
- Assist with the design of Salesforce solutions and project planning. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Deployment planning. Understanding of Automated Deployment tools Copado/Version Control system is highly preferred
- Strong background in Salesforce Sales module
- Must know how to migrate data from using tools like data loader, work bench, dataloader.io to perform data migration
- Lead & Coordinate with QA, UAT and Go-Live Activities
What We’re Looking For:
- Required 3-6 Years of experienced Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator (lightning preferred) with excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of lightning experience
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud and Service Cloud, SFDC integration, and ERP integrations
- Should have a thorough understanding of configuration of salesforce.com (workflows, validation rules, approval process, custom formulas, page layout, and record types).
- Thorough knowledge of delivering projects in an agile scrum environment
- Able to provide leadership, participate and be a productive member of the team. Must be able to manage time with multitasking.
- Knowledge or working experience in Order to Cash systems /CPQ would be a plus
- Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated integrated tools
- Strong initiator and ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience in Lightning is preferred
- Proficient in continuous integration environments (Copado, Jenkins)
- Ability to continuously learn and develop new skills to maintain technical currency
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data, and rule relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally, including in high-pressure situations
- Recommends development and configuration strategies received minimal guidance Uses subject-matter expertise to advise others
- Help in defining integrations with other systems using Salesforce APIs
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Salesforce Administrator /Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Sales Cloud consultant
- Copado Certified Administrator (nice to have)
- Copado Developer (nice to have)
- SAFe practitioner (nice to have)
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 267341
Posted On: 2022-10-12
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:46:14 GMT