Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq:NVAX) is a biotechnology company that creates transformational vaccines that address some of the world’s most pressing infectious diseases. We have more than a decade of experience contending with some of the world’s most devastating diseases, including COVID-19, seasonal influenza, RSV, Ebola, MERS, and SARS. Hard-won lessons and significant advances illustrate that our proven technology has tremendous potential to make a substantial contribution to public health worldwide.
Our scientists are committed to developing vaccine candidates for some of the world’s toughest viral threats by utilizing the power of our innovative recombinant nanoparticle vaccine platform. Our vaccine technology combines the power and speed of genetic engineering with the immunogenicity enhancing properties of our Matrix-M™ adjuvant to efficiently produce highly immunogenic particles targeting some of the most pressing viral infectious diseases.
Novavax, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic.
Summary of the Position :
We are seeking a creative, resourceful, and collaborative Corporate Access & Buy-side Engagement Analyst to join a rapidly growing and dynamic biotechnology company’s Investor Relations team. Reporting to the Associate Director of Investor Relations, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of investor relations activities.
Under supervision of the Associate Director, Investor Relations, responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Assist with maintaining an active IR/corporate calendar of conferences, non-deal roadshows, and other investor events
- Manage event logistics, including registrations, meeting invitations and webcasts
- Support investor targeting strategy by maintaining up-to-date targeting list in partnership with external investor relations agency
- Draft internal briefing documents ahead of events and debriefs following events
- Manage ad hoc scheduling requests for shareholder and investor meetings and ensure alignment with our targeted investor tiering
- Maintain IR database with meeting history
- Assist in development of materials for Novavax’ management and Board of Directors
- Quarterly shareholder analytics reporting
- Quarterly Board of Directors report, including overview of sell-side and buy-side activity
- Ad-hoc reporting, as needed
- Partner with legal department to organize annual meeting of shareholders, including managing timeline for deliverables, such as venue and vendor selection
- Assist in development of investor-facing materials, including:
- Investor press releases
- Investor factsheets
- Investor section of corporate website
- Support build-out and execution of Novavax’ retail shareholder engagement plan, including:
- Development of an Individual Shareholder Center to meet the needs of our retail holders
- Manage timeline of deliverables
- Assist in developing and curating communications materials
- Partner with digital team on communications and engagement tactics
- Monitor IR email inbox including:
- Meeting and information requests
- Themes after major announcements
- Recaps to Investor Relations team
- Assist in responding timely to requests for information from external stakeholders
- Oher IR tasks as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree required
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the finance corporate development, investor relations or related field
- Experience working in-house or within an IR agency, within strategic finance, Wall Street, and/or the health care industry desirable
- Exceptional oral and written communications and presentation skills (strong emphasis on PowerPoint acumen)
- A professional, outgoing personality with a high level of energy, a strong work ethic, resourcefulness and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; commitment to excellence skills, excellent attention to detail and diligence in deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage diverse priorities with positive outcomes
- Willingness to work on projects across the department
- A person with an insatiable appetite to learn more and a strong passion for the biotechnology industry
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Except where prohibited by applicable state law, this position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation or qualify for an exemption.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:28:03 GMT