- Battlespace Awareness & ISR International Partner Info Sharing SME - Arlington, VA
- ISR Infrastructure Capabilities, Requirements, & Acquisition Synchronization SME - Arlington, VA
- Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) Support - Arlington, VA
- Salesforce Developer - Ashburn, VA
- Senior Salesforce Developer (Remote) - Reston, VA
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Work remotely from home full-time (UK mainland)
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Asset & Access Senior Manager will join a relatively new department that has been going aprox 16-17 months.
- The department is relatively new and has only been going about 16/17 months. Their function is to deliver Market Access strategies for pipeline assets.
- These pipeline medical products are approx 3 years out from market and still in Phase 3 trials.
- You will pick up these assets approximately 6 months before the Phase 3 trials begin and you will be responsible for looking at what gaps there might be in the market, reimbursement, market uptake and basically prepare the asset for market.
- You will stay with the asset through to launch and may work on several assets at a time.
- You will be responsible for pricing strategy and work with others once at the NICE stage (HTA managers will pick up with submission once with NICE).
- Once the product has gone through the NICE stage you will pick up again to make strategic plans to get through NHSE and accelerate to market.
- The department is responsible for the development and execution of the market access strategies across priority assets within one or more of Client’s business units.
- This role will develop and execute early asset launch readiness market access and pricing strategy to optimise the value of Client’s breakthroughs in the UK (pipeline products currently in Phase 3 trials).
- Lead early pricing and access assessments for pipeline assets and ensure that UK needs are represented within global clinical and access strategies.
- Lead communication and alignment across global and UK cross-functional teams to deliver a coherent launch readiness strategy across pricing & reimbursement, access (national & sub-national), external engagement (e.g. NHSE), health technology assessment (HTA), realworld evidence (RWE) etc.
- Lead UK pricing strategy and develop best practices for price optimisation (including tender excellence where relevant).
- Work closely with Global Market Access colleagues to develop the value proposition and negotiation strategy for launch assets.
Full job description available on application
- Prefer advanced degree in Business, Health Economics, Public Health, Life Sciences, or other relevant area.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or related field in market access/pricing essential.
- Experience in market access and launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market preferred.
- The role requires technical and strategic expertise and will engage with medical advisors, HTA Managers, country leads etc.
- The person needs to have gravitas and influence and be able to converse at different levels within the industry.
- Lead cross functional team meetings.
- Experience at NHSE stage is required.
- This is not a promotional ISC role as they are ideally looking for pre-submission market access experience. No direct reports.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:16:56 GMT