- C# Developer - Commodities Trading - London
- Senior .Net/Full Stack Developer - Azure, Microservices - London
- Senior Java Developer - Rates eTrading/ION - London
- Senior Java Developer - Ultra Low Latency/Rates/FX - London
- Senior Java / Angular Developer - London
We have a new contract role we’re looking to hire for. The role is for an Identity and access management engineer for an initial 6 months.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory user account objects, attributes. Azure AD knowledge and experience. SSO knowledge and experience. Ability to script in Perl/powershell. Comfortable working with both linux and windows operating systems. Ability to get up to speed quickly in brownfield environments. Desirable to have knowledge and experience of identity management systems such as NetIQ/MIM or equivalent. Willingness to learn NetIQ would also be desirable in lieu of experience.
A couple of examples of the type of work they would be coming in to do would be: Automate deprovisioning/disabling of student accounts Automate deprovisioning/disabling of staff accounts Automate deprovisioning/disabling of privileged access accounts
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:16:56 GMT