- ETS Principal Engineer - Vienna, VA
- Senior Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (ETS Cloud Engineer IV) - Vienna, VA
- Intern - Year Round (Digital Systems Analyst) - Vienna, VA
- Assistant Manager, Communication & Engagement - Vienna, VA
- Intern - Year Round (Digital Workforce Delivery and Vendor Management) - Vienna, VA
Navy Federal Credit Union
YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
- WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
- Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
- Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer is responsible for the installation, operations, and maintenance of the Navy Federal PAM solution infrastructure. The PAM engineer will analyze, develop, and build processes and technology to ensure timely delivery of PAM services. The PAM engineer will be expected to contribute to overall design and long term strategy of the Privileged Access and Identity Management program. The PAM Engineer will work closely with internal teams such as information security, service desk, systems engineering, network security, audit, application developers, and other administrators in delivering PAM services. This will include managing the life cycle of users in the PAM system, creating and maintaining credentials and secrets, and implementing least privilege storage and delegation of access to secured objects. The PAM engineer will be expected to monitor and ensure the health of the systems providing PAM services. They will also develop and support the automation of PAM services and it’s integtration with IT service catalog and other identity systems.
- Operation of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) technologies, including accounts management, secrets management, and software and systems patching.
- Lead projects to develop and deliver new security features and or software currency.
- Work with PAM team to implement and automate processes for administration and integration with external services.
- Contribute to PAM Security Strategy, including provisioning, password management and access policies, SSH key management, API key management, and reporting.
- Design, configure, and maintain PAM solutions for AIX, RHEL, Windows, and Mainframe systems.
- Integrate the PAM solution with various technologies such as Service Now, VMWare, SailPoint or other top IDM solutions
- Provide security consultation on internal projects focusing on business needs and how data is transmitted internally and externally.
- Authoring and maintaining documentation procedures, inventories, and diagrams for PAM systems and processes.
- Monitors and responds to capacity and perofmance needs of the PAM infrastructure.
- Provides regular reports to leadership regarding security, capacity, usage, and licensing
- Provide rotational on-call support for production PAM infrastructure systems and processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
- Industry certifications in cyber or identity security attesting to broad knowledge of security best practices and design.
- 5-7+ years administering and maintaining Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions, such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic or Lieberman
- Experience working in large security access system upgrades/projects using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Significant experience working in a large IT organization with responsibility for supporting the technology and processes in the Privileged Access Management domain and controls program, preferably in a financial services organization
- Considerable experience with Identity and Access Management vendors like Microsoft, CyberArk, ForgeRock, ServiceNow, RSA, etc.
- Significant experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
- Significant experience administering tier zero identity infrastructure that provides AAA services such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and RSA.
- Advanced knowledge of Service Life Cycle or Agile Frameworks
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
- Practical skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
- Experience in developing automated solutions and processes using PowerShell for Windows and BASH for UNIX/Linux.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how PAM integrates with common resources such as Windows, Linux/UNIX, VMWare, Azure, SQL/Oracle/DB2 database systems, Network appliances, and Mainframe.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | Remote
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee’s leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $95,600 – $179,700 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 11/12/2022
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volum
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Expected salary: $95600 – 179700 per year USD
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:28:03 GMT