- CEO/President-Nonprofit - Orlando, FL
- Outside Sales Consultant (Business Performance Advisor) - Orlando, FL
Airport Service Operations Manager
$80-85K Annually – Employer Paid Health Insurance – 5% Annual Bonus
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) offers a tremendous career opportunity in a high growth environment that brings together technology and services within the exciting aviation industry. Check us out at:
Bradford Airport Logistics is seeking a dynamic, hands-on Airport Service Operations Manager that will be based out of our Orlando Receiving and Distribution Center but will primarily work in Orlando International Airport MCO). We’re counting on you to maximize terminal and customer service performance by providing proactive and highly visible leadership within the airport terminals. In this critical role, you will work in collaboration with other departments to achieve customer KPIs and SLAs, as well as act as a champion of the BAL company values.
- Act as a primary point of contact for all customers, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders in the logistics supply chain supporting Boston Logan airport concessions
- Build strong working relationships with retail concessionaires at the Terminals with the goal to provide an effective route for diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Manage delivery volume of all products to airport terminals
- Direct logistics specialists in their daily operations within the airport terminals
- Manage metrics to ensure that all contractual metrics are met and exceeded
- Develop staff in areas of logistics, customer service, regulatory compliance, and operations
- Use the proprietary company database to track service levels and perform trend analysis
- Operate across multiple terminals to support the needs of the business
- Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction through regular interactions and formal meetings with airport concessionaires
- Ensure high standards of safety and security are upheld in the terminal operation
- Encourage proactive reporting of safety incidents and perform trend analysis of incidents
- Execute new solutions in support of continuous improvement of the airport terminal concession operators retail sales and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3 years management experience with Food/Beverage, Retail and/or Airport operations preferred
- Experience with inventory of goods and goods-replenishment practices
- Inventory Management Systems experience
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel
- Able to manage complex issues and deliver sustainable results.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills and proven record of customer relations management
- Innovative with ability to influence change management for the business
- Flexibility in work shift availability in order to meet the needs of the business.
- A role model who actively promotes and lives our Company Core Values.
What’s in it for you?
Bradford Airport Logistics has an excellent, competitive annual compensation plan available. The benefit package includes:
- Employer paid health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Paid holidays
- 401K Company match
- Professional Development Program
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Free on-site parking
If you are looking to grow with an innovative, core values based company, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expected salary: $80000 – 85000 per year USD
Job date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 03:12:04 GMT