- Financial Analyst, Apple Real Estate & Development FP&A - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Pay Product Marketing Lead - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Head of Commerce Product for Apple Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- AI/ML - Machine Learning Platform and Technologies Opportunities at Apple - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software Engineer, Apple Watch - Media Apps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 29, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Apple’s Recruiting team searches the world for the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We believe it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
* Proven ability to support any business group and is able to apply their recruitment expertise and quickly grasp the business needs and nuances.
* Deep subject matter specialist who can be relied upon to repeatedly find difficult and niche positions through unconventional and creative sourcing techniques.
* May be the Project Lead for recruiting events & initiatives (including international conferences).
* Engages up to senior leadership and skillfully navigates the most difficult of personalities or obstacles.
* Sets the pace within their teams, leads by example and energizes others with a sense of urgency, priority setting, and focus.
* Identifies when the business needs to transform their approach and defines solutions and drives change management.
* Anticipates future problems and mitigates potential escalations.
* Ability to understand and present metrics and analytics to hiring leaders.
* Coaches and/or trains hiring teams on best practices for interviewing and continues to promote diversity.
As a Recruiter, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are collaborative problem-solvers that focus on delivering a world-class candidate experience. Recruiters stay informed of hiring trends and employ innovative recruiting practices. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process. Maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large is also critical to success as an Apple Recruiter.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent is preferred. 10+ years of recruiting experience.