- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Books, Podcasts, Arcade & App Store - Culver City, CA
- Content Features Producer - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Apple Executive Assistant, Finance & Acct Team (Culver City, CA) - Culver City, CA
- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 20, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could make at Apple. Phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Media Content Design team conceptualizes, designs and creates the content experience for some of Apple’s most visible products. Apple Media Design is looking for a Senior Editor to lead the editorial team that brings our growing catalog of Apple TV+ original programming to life on platform in innovative, compelling and visually stunning ways. Your work can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like and how they’re used by millions of people across the world!
Hands-on crafting of narrative short form assets in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro)
* Working knowledge of motion graphics software (such as After Effects, Photoshop) such that you can adapt existing projects
* Knowledge of online / offline production workflows & conform of proxy to full-resolution footage, video compression and color management
* Craft short-form narrative-driven video assets often without script or copy guidance
* Compose and deliver repurposed footage in a variety of non-standard aspect ratios
* Iterate and creatively explore alternate versions based on feedback from multiple stakeholders to address the needs of multiple teams and uses
* Be resourceful, have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
* Demand excellence and demonstrate deep passion for creating content and audience-centric experiences
* Collaborate well in a cross-functional design team environment
* Have experience developing work for a variety of platforms and use cases, and is used to thinking how those impact myriad devices, experiences and scenarios
* Have excitement collaborating with other creatives
We are searching for a driven, innovative and experienced video editor with sound technical experience and a passion for storytelling within user experiences to join our team and continue our mission to revolutionize the way content is crafted and delivered to audiences across the globe. We collaborate cross-functionally across many organizations and you will work closely with other creatives, producers, freelancers and vendors, delivering engaging content for the Apple TV+ platform. Storytelling is a very important aspect of our work, so you must be able to convey in a short format the emotional resonance and quality of our content offering as we seek to represent the catalogue in interesting and authentic ways. This role is for someone who thrives in balancing the left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You’re a skilled, highly proficient communicator who encourages and seeks honest, candid feedback.
Education & Experience
Degree in BS/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience.
History of work showing a range of editorial work across different medium and delivery formats
* 10+ years in editorial / post-production with a focus in entertainment (studio, agency or freelance)
* Has passion about the Apple brand and steadfast in preserving its authenticity