- Cashier/Deli Attendant, Mainstreet Market - Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Orlando, FL
- Front Office Supervisor -Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport - Orlando, FL
- Laundry Attendant - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace - Orlando, FL
- Pastry Cook I - Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Waldorf Astoria Orlando - Orlando, FL
- Cashier/Barista, Citrus 28 - Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace - Orlando, FL
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport is excited to welcome a Part -Time Night Auditor to the team!
The ideal candidate would have previous hotel and audit experience, passion for hospitality and thrives working independently as well as on a team!
Why work for Hilton? Check out the Benefits!
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) – purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
What will I be doing?
A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. You would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers’ work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:30:08 GMT