- Property Claims Specialist - Chantilly, VA (Remote) - Chantilly, VA
- Supervisor, Equipment - Norfolk, VA
INLAND TECHNOLOGIES IS NOW HIRING WASTEWATER RECOVERY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS AT LAGUARDIA AIRPORT (LGA)
PAY: $19.00/hr.| TYPE: Seasonal Part Time and Full Time|
Hours: Varies AM/PM Shifts
Our season runs from October through June!
Join us on our mission to provide the safest and most efficient environmental services to our airport
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training
- Company uniforms provided
The Recovery Equipment Operator (REO) is responsible to perform glycol recovery services, while maintaining Inland’s policy of superior service and satisfaction as well as performing the following requirements:
Inland Technologies is a full-service airport environmental compliance and ground support specialist. Core services include spent aircraft deicing fluid management and wastewater management programs, water systems operation, and manufacturing of aircraft deicing fluid and industrial glycol.
- To abide by Inland’s procedural handbooks (SOP, Safety etc), operational plans, and directives of management to ensure that all work is done according to specifications and/or regulations.
- To professionally operate and maintain the company’s Glycol Recovery Vehicles /Mobile Recovery Vehicles (GRV/MCU) up to 33,000lbs and other associated Equipment within close proximity to aircraft, airfield personnel and equipment.
- To promptly and accurately complete all associated paperwork as required.
- To work cooperatively with all other staff involved in the completion of assigned duties while representing yourself in the best image for the company.
- To work cooperatively with airport authority and outside contractor(s) while representing yourself in the best image for the company.
- To perform daily vehicle, walk-around inspections utilizing appropriate checklists.
- To perform and record light maintenance tasks on Vehicles and Equipment, and immediately report any repair requirements.
- Escort non-security badge holding personnel in accordance with airport written escorting procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read, write, speak and communicate effectively
- Ability to interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to safely operate a motorized vehicle in inclement weather
- General mechanical competence and ability to effectively use hand tools
- Ability to maintain a positive and good-natured attitude
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints.
**Please note: All employees are put through paid training, so experience is not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid US Driver’s License;
- Driving record that meets Company insurance standards.
- Frequent exposure to prevalent weather conditions while working outdoors.
- The position involves sitting and standing for extended periods of time as well as lifting bending, kneeling, climbing, using hands to control tools and feel objects, reaching with hands and arms. May be necessary to work at heights up to 40 feet. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass 10-year background check for airport security clearance;
- Provide most recent Drivers Abstract (clean driving record).
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
**Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
The Inland Group of Companies is comprised of IDS, Inland Technologies, and Quantem Aviation Services. We offer a full range of airport and airline services, from aircraft deicing and spent ADF recovery to cargo and passenger handling. Our objective is to work continuously to develop services and programs that better meet our customers’ operational needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
EEO is The Law – click here for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact 833-447-3727 or email us: . You may also write to us and we will be happy to assist you with the application: Inland Technologies, 175 Ammon Drive, #106, Manchester, NH 03103
Expected salary: $19 per hour USD
Job date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:51:54 GMT