- Temporary Customer Advisor - (Blackheath) 12 hours - No late nights - Blackheath, South East London
- Partner Marketing Manager - London
- Partner Success Manager - London
- Network Engineer - Stratford, East London
- IP/Trademark Lawyer, Lead role, Partner - US Firm - to £950,000 - London
DNA Recruit are working with an established, well-respected, independent advertising agency in the UK. They are integrated and aim to deliver outstanding TTL Campaigns. They are looking for an Account Manager to come on board and support the team to work on their flagship client.
- Full ownership of your campaign and reporting to the Account Director
- Building strong client relationship and driving the work forward
- Ensuring deliverables are on brief and with the highest standards
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a well-rounded Account Manager who enjoys working in a busy environment, leading multiple briefs for an iconic brand. After a great experience in an integrated agency, you are not afraid of taking the client leadership, ownership of your Campaign and getting stuck in.
- Great understanding of the creative process (From TV, Radio, OOH, Social and Retail)
- Excellent communications skills and attention to details
- Ability to work on multiple briefs with various deadlines
- A great strategic mindset
Please only apply if you have come from an Integrated Advertising background.
job reference (TW10357)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any
who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them. * Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
Expected salary: £40000 per year GBP
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 05:23:39 GMT