- Registered Nurse - RN - LTAC (Springfield, MO) - Springfield, MO
- UQ-Springfield City Industry Chair in Energy - Springfield, MO
- Physician - General and Bariatric Surgery - Mercy Springfield Missouri - Springfield, MO
- Physician - Vascular Surgery - Mercy Springfield Missouri - Comprehensive 100% Endovascular practice, group of 5 - Springfield, MO
- Physician - Trauma Critical Care Surgery - Mercy Springfield Missouri - Level I - Springfield, MO
City of Springfield
Do you want to be a part of great team at a growing Airport?
**(This position hours are Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday, 4:00PM – 12:30AM)**
The Springfield-Branson National Airport is seeking qualified and detail oriented applicants for the position of Airport Custodian. This position will interface with Airport customers and play a critical role in the customer service experience. Position will perform routine custodial and building service activities as well as provide excellent customer service. Cleaning both the secure and non-secure sides of the main terminal as well as other outer buildings including General Aviation will be the responsibility of this position. Must be willing to work rotating weekends and holidays and be available for both morning and evening shifts as the work requires.
Please click for information on our excellent benefits!
Qualifications and Requirements
Experience, Education, and Training
- Previous experience in custodial duties and responsibilities;
- Previous customer service experience.
For more information on essential functions and other requirements, please see the .
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability and Vet Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to testing or appointment. Proof of United States Citizenship/Authorization to Work in The United States as established by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 is a condition of employment. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
All interested candidates MUST complete the City of Springfield on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.
Find out more about City of Springfield employee benefits through the following link:
Expected salary: $31616 – 40164.8 per year USD
Job date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:12:50 GMT