Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and nearly 300 reviews has an exciting Locum opportunity available for an experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to join a well-established Children’s service based in Southampton.
Team/Specialism: Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
Pay Rate: £42 per hour (assignment rate)
Contract: Locum, 3-Months
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to fully managed service social work projects (some outside IR35) with high rates of pay, flexible working, support from experienced social work practitioners, accommodation assistance (if applicable), retention bonuses (if applicable) and extensive equipment provided.
- Revalidation/registration renewal based on length of service
- £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus – Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience recruiting to social work roles (public & private sector)
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
- Access to our online career’s hub
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent managerial experience, working as a TM, DTM or ATM etc.
- Significant frontline experience in Children’s Services
Contact: This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Liam Mouser; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
We welcome applications from Social Workers who meet the above requirements.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to experienced Social Work candidates who meet these requirements for this Social Work role as we need to meet our clients’ requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Assistant Team Manager – Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
Expected salary: £42 per hour GBP
Job date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:57:40 GMT