- Client Services Coordinator - Investment Funds - London
- Assistant Manager, Product Delivery - Investment Funds - London
- Research Fellow in Energy, Finance and Transport - North West London
- Lecturer in Accounting & Finance - Marylebone, Central London
- Senior Lecturer in Accounting & Finance - Marylebone, Central London
AC Financial Recruitment
Our client is the Transfer Agency arm of a major financial services operation with offices in London and across the world. They have an interesting opening for a Transfer Agency specialist with a strong TA operational and project background to lead fund change activity.
- Leading Transfer Agency change events such as management company client take-ons, fund launches and mergers
- Reviewing and producing documentation relating to the fund or the specific change event
- Arranging and leading meetings with internal & external stakeholders, updating all in terms of key milestones
- Overseeing offshore administration in terms of set up and process testing
- Managing relationships with clients and third party providers
The successful candidate will have a strong Transfer Agency background with coverage in operations and/or oversight and/or projects. You will have experience in managing change events within Transfer Agency, to include new business, fund launches etc. Strong communication and organisational skills are essential, together with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Expected salary: £55000 – 60000 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:14:12 GMT