- Live-in Housekeeper / Cook - London
- Live-in Carer - South Croydon, Greater London - London
- Biddable Executive - Music/Live Events - London
- Account Director - Live Entertainment - London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Live Music - London
2 -3 days home working offered – Are you looking to join an innovative and creative event agency in a pivotal position?
This is a boutique creative events agency with a truly global reach. They are experts in helping clients communicate and engage audiences through live and digital event experiences. Their event management services span full production management, incentive travel and virtual events for a wide range of corporate clients in various industries!
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, great company values, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is a leading agency to be a part of!
A fantastic position has now become available for a Project Manager to be responsible for the overall successful delivery of events. With new clients coming on board and established accounts ever-growing this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a broad role that includes:
- Taking ownership of a set of clients
- Managing all client communications
- Coordination and management of the complete event process
- Taking event briefs and developing concepts with the creative team
- Researching costs
- Developing and owning budgets
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and management
- Creating event & production schedules
- Account management and client liaison
- On site management and delivery
- Post event analysis
Candidates should have similar experience gained from working within a creative event agency. The role calls for a client facing individual who has strong event management and supplier management experience.
This role will require international travel, so the individual must be flexible and open to this
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business – this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn’t quite what you’re looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Expected salary: £35000 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 22:21:54 GMT