- Cyber Security (East Asia) SME - Active TS/SCI Required - Fairfax, VA
- Security Engineer Team Lead - Arlington, VA
- Master Scheduler - Aldie, VA
- Master Scheduler - Falls Church, VA
- Master Scheduler - Herndon, VA
- Directs, manages, and coordinates the activities of staff and contract personnel to ensure proper facility operation.
- Prepares annual expense operating budget and ensures that the facility is operating within budget perimeters and takes appropriate remedial action on negative variance.
- Reviews and approves bi-monthly expense reimbursement report.
- Ensures that proper parking, security, cash control and customer service procedures are being followed by all employees.
- Evaluates staff performance, serves disciplinary notices and handles first-step grievances.
- Acts as primary contact between the union(s) that represents the various classifications of employees (if applicable to airport operation).
- Inspects grounds, facilities and equipment to ensure safe and proper working conditions and to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance. Initiates corrective actions as needed.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the Airport and on-site management and the local operation and Corporate offices in Chicago and Nashville.
- Leads weekly phone calls/meetings with client to report on finances, operations and on-going projects/strategies.
- Coordinates and manages routine maintenance projects as well as special projects related to facility improvements.
- Supervises the work of sub-contractors to ensure that work is done properly and per the contract.
- Coordinates facility openings/closings and determines staffing requirements to accommodate work being done while ensuring desired service levels.
- Interacts with customers as needed to answer questions, investigate complaints/violations and resolve problems.
- Monitor office audits of daily cashier reports to ensure that proper sales totals are reported and recorded on time and to maintain security vigilance over possible employee theft and/or inefficiencies.
- Monitor and review all damage claims in order to assign responsibility for damages. Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
The aforementioned are the essential functions of this job. Employees occupying this position may be required to perform other duties. The above responsibilities are subject to possible modification.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Work Experience: A minimum of two years management experience, preferably at a large, dynamic parking installation. Previous airport, customer service and union experience are highly recommended.
Computer Skills: Position requires basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Equipment Used: Personal computers, monitoring cameras, telephones, two-way radios, printers and copiers, automobile, golf cart.
License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
Other Requirements: All employees must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport issued (FBI clearance) badge.
Key Skills: Must be able to interact constructively with employees, management, clients, and vendors, evaluate situations, set priorities and respond to issues in a timely manner. The incumbent must be able to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment and manage tasks to established deadlines. Position requires strong attention to detail.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel (i.e. up to 50% of time) between and within various facilities at the airport to respond to employee, equipment and customer issues in a timely manner; however, the majority of tasks will be performed in an office setting from a sitting position. Resolving equipment issues may involve bending, stretching and some manual dexterity. The employee will be expected to frequently lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds and may occasionally have to lift/move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Incumbent must be able to communicate verbally to dispatch personnel as required, provide instruction to direct reports and subcontracts, as well as resolve customer issues.
The employee is required to work outside in varying weather conditions (e.g. cold, rainy, snowy, harsh, hot, humid), plus be exposed to fumes and noise from automobile traffic. During peak traffic or holidays, majority of time spent in field directing traffic, coordinating off-site airport and valet operations.
Employment at SP+ is on “at will” basis. This means that either the employee or SP+ may terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason not expressly prohibited by law. SP also reserves the right to adjust workers’ schedules, job responsibilities, physical locations, and other terms and conditions of employment based on business needs.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Job date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 04:28:33 GMT