- Shipping Manager Needed in the Great State of Georgia - Flowery Branch, GA
- BisTrack/ERP Specialist Needed in the Great State of Georgia - Flowery Branch, GA
- Nurse Resident - AdventHealth Gordon/Murray - Calhoun, Georgia - Summer 2024 - Calhoun, GA
- Senior Outpatient Coder - Full Time - $5000 Sign-On Bonus - 100% Remote (Must Live in Texas, Georgia, Washington State, or Louisiana) - Atlanta, GA
- Georgia State Patrol Dispatcher - Troop D - Newnan, GA - Newnan, GA
State of Georgia
This position is with the 165th AW SAVHHIAP in Garden City, GA. Responds as a member of an airport fire fighting team to aircraft fire or emergency, structural fire, hazardous material spill, medical emergency or special rescue situation at the 165th AW, Savannah Hilton Head International Airport. Controls and extinguishes fires to protect lives and property. Operates and maintains specialized Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting vehicles and equipment, and structural fire fighting vehicles and equipment. Assists in fire inspections on military and airport facilities, flight line and hand-held fire extinguishers and hydrants. Performs duties as Fire Emergency Dispatch Operator and cleans and maintains fire department buildings and grounds.
Minimum standard for employment:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) (Must provide proof)
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Physical Fitness and Agility: Candidate must pass a NFPA 1582 Physical and Medical Examination
- Security Clearance: Must obtain a favorable background investigation, and have an appropriate clearance to allow access to computer networks and restricted areas in the performance of their duties.
- State and Military Drivers License: All fire fighters are required to possess and maintain a current State drivers license, and will obtain and maintain a military drivers license identifying assigned fire fighting vehicles. Loss of State driving privileges will result in appropriate review and action being taken concerning military vehicle operator qualifications and/or ability to perform duties.
POSITION SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Firefighter II NPQ/IFSAC certification
2. Current CPR and First Responder certification
3. NPQ/IFSAC Hazardous Material Operations certification
Preference will be given to those applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, possess any combination of the following:
1. Experience at a military and/or commercial airport
2. Georgia Airport Firefighter Certification
3. Valid Georgia Class F driver’s license
4. Department of Defense (IFSAC) Airport Firefighter
5. Graduate of the Louis F. Garland Fire Academy
6. 2 years experience with aircraft or structural firefighting.
7. Telecommunicator I & II
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE SELECTED APPLICANT:
Must obtain a favorable background investigation, and have an appropriate clearance to allow access to computer networks and restricted areas in the performance of their duties.
NOTE: The selected applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and will be placed in the pool for the State Random Drug Testing Program. Selected applicant also must pass a pre-employment background investigation, which includes a Georgia criminal records search, AND a post-employment federal background investigation, which includes a national criminal records search.
Selected applicant must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.
“AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE”
High school diploma or GED AND knowledge of fire fighting safety practices and procedures. Note: Positions require area specific certification.
Job date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 22:50:11 GMT