International Shoppes, LLC
$500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM! (Details to Follow)
INTERNATIONAL SHOPPES, a High End Luxury Retail company with store locations in several international airports including JFK International Airport, is looking for SUPERSTARS who excel in top notch customer service!
We are HIRING FULL TIME & PT Estée Lauder BEAUTY ADVISORS!
Sell merchandise and provide exceptional customer service in a retail establishment. Work with store manager and supervisors to drive sales.
- Responsible for engaging and assisting customers, both within and as they approach the makeup, skincare and fragrance departments and throughout the retail floor.
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals.
- Serve as the makeup, skincare and fragrance expert with respect to brand specifics, services, merchandise, and procedures.
- Inquire about and motivate the customer’s interest by offering product demonstrations.
- Discover the customer’s needs with probing questions.
- Demonstrate makeup, skincare and fragrances and describe the results and benefits to the customer.
- Execute makeup, skincare and fragrance merchandising and operational functions to company standards.
- Assist in the flow of merchandise from stock areas to the selling floor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of testers and all fixtures in the makeup and skincare areas.
- Attend all required training sessions held by vendors and International Shoppes.
- Responsible for promotion set-up and maintenance.
Experience and Education:
- Proven knowledge and selling experience with cosmetics, skin care, and fragrances with minimum of 1 year retail sales experience.
- Bilingual English-Mandarin fluency is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and utilize good judgment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Superior verbal, written, and telephone communication with customers and company management.
- Willingness to learn product knowledge and selling skills.
- Meticulous attention to International Shoppes and vendor dress code.
- Must have an animated, personable attitude dedicated to striving for the best sales and exceptional customer service.
- Must be flexible with shifts – MANDATORY Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to comfortably lift up to 20 lbs and stand/walk for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per shift).
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
Full Time 40 hours/week, Union Position.
Benefits: Medical, Discounted Dental, 401K
Paid time off and vacations
Great work environment
Great opportunity to work for and be trained by great brands.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates will be required to complete a thorough Port Authority Security background check prior to receiving any final offer of employment from International Shoppes.
*We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 22:57:34 GMT