- Crew Member -Varasanos- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - Atlanta, GA
- Manager, IT Systems & Cloud Engineering - Atlanta, GA
- Manager, IT Network Engineering - Atlanta, GA
- Shift Leaders Tropical Smoothie Cafe - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - Atlanta, GA
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Crew Member - Atlanta, GA
Paradies Lagardère Travel Retail
Your career deserves… MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Create a lasting first and last impression. Engage with guests in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner.
- Provide accurate wait time and monitor waiting lists.
- Use knowledge of menu to answer guest questions.
- Coordinate with Front of House staff regarding available seating.
- Seat guests, ensuring proper server rotation is maintained.
- Process to-go orders quickly and efficiently in the point-of-sale system, handling cash, credit, and debit transaction accurately.
- Maintain store appearance with respect to merchandising and maintaince standards.
- Follow safety and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws.
- Responds appropriately to customer concerns.
- Ensures a clean, sanitized, and well-stocked host stand.
- Assist servers and food runners, as needed. Must be able to maneuver heavy trays of food.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Job date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 22:44:47 GMT