Pay: $16.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flight Benefits – exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
Responsibilities for Ramp Agent
- Safely lift, load, unload and transport baggage, mail, and cargo from aircraft to airport
- Maintain on-time connections by guiding aircraft to and from gate positions
- Protect baggage and other equipment from damage, loss, and weather conditions
- Drive and operate ground equipment, such as tugs, cargo carts, service trucks, and belt loaders
- Assist with record-keeping and documentation to ensure correct routing of baggage
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain safe working conditions
- Report equipment problems and breakdowns to facilitate fast repairs
Qualifications for Ramp Agent
- Able to work in extreme conditions, such as hot and cold weather, as well as small spaces
- Eligible to receive appropriate security clearances after satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Familiarity with basic computer programs to assist with record-keeping and baggage routing
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Flexible schedule allowing work during nights, weekends, and holidays. Some shifts may require extended hours to meet business needs.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull and move items up to 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to observe, judge distances, identify surroundings, hazards, aircrafts and equipment.
- Must be able to communicate by radio and other devices.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Expected salary: $16 per hour USD
Job date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 22:15:47 GMT