International Shoppes, LLC
$500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM! (Details to Follow)
International Shoppes is a duty free and specialty retailer that has operated airport retail and duty free facilities since 1951. Our Company is all about delivering the best service and product assortment to the traveling public.
We are currently located in New York’s JFK International Airport; Terminals 1, 5 and 8, Boston’s Logan International Airport; Terminals A, B, C and E; Washington DC’s Dulles International Airport; Terminal B, Baltimore’s International Thurgood Marshall Airport; Concourse A-B, Connecticut’s Bradley International Airport; Main Terminal, and in the fall of 2019 we have proudly opened our doors in Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport; Terminal D. Our Corporate office and warehouse is located in Valley Stream, NY.
Are you passionate about cosmetics and looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for passionate Beauty Advisors to join our team! The Beauty Advisor is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on various product lines. Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred!
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your line Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
- Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
- Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
- Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example.
- Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
- Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
- Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
- Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with the Business Manager.
- Review weekly sales with your Business Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
- Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- Cosmetics experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
- Able to work independently
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employees for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 04:44:13 GMT