- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Project Finance - London
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Project Finance - London
- Head of Communications - London
- Principal Environmental Consultant - London
- Lead Green Energy Advisor - London
Imagine scrolling through your Pinterest feed, TikTok, Insta or your Calm app, seeing an awesome bit of creative, and thinking “We did that.”
Join us, and be part of the crack team of multi-skilled creatives that designs beautiful content that people actually want to engage with, for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Product / Service: Pinterest Partner Creative Social Content Agency.
Culture: No Egos. Friendly, supportive and collaborative.
Clients: Global brands and leaders inc Pinterest, Calm, Google, Walmart.
Skills: Strong design skills and experience balancing brand needs with beautiful creative.
You’ll be shortlisted in you have: Agency experience, Digital advertising / Social design experience. At least 3 years experience. A portfolio of work.
About the company:
We are a leading design agency that creates eye-catching content for world leading brands. Over the past decade, we have created tens of thousands of pieces of content for more than 750 brands and become an Official Pinterest Marketing Partner. From tight budgets to multimillion-dollar projects, we use our experience, passion, and energy to deliver the best for our clients.
With over 40 in-house talented creators working across multiple platforms, we are a favourite amongst global brands, agencies, and small businesses alike as we reliably produce sophisticated quality creative content, in an efficient manner and on time, responsive to our clients’ needs to successfully engage their customers and build their brands.
We have a passionate and talented in-house team that blends creativity and technology to deliver scroll-stopping content, simply and effectively. Our team will work from a brand’s existing assets, or nothing at all to create outstanding static and animated creative, within just a few days.
The Mid Weight Designer Role:
As Mid-Weight Designer, you will utilise your established and competent design skills to create dynamic and compelling creative content. You’ll work under guidance from the Creative Director, Creative Lead or Senior Designer, creating work of consistently high standard.
You’ll understand how to develop work according to provided concepts, as well as the ability to bring their own ideas to the table. You will have good interpersonal capabilities, time management skills and the ability to collaborate with all members of the studio. A Mid-Weight Designer will continually strive to improve their skills, staying abreast of the latest technological and industry innovations.
Embracing the hybrid working model, we have an amazing office space in the heart of London to allow the team to collaborate face to face, forge friendships and train, whilst supporting a work/life balance with set days working from home, too.
We’ll help you get your home office set up, and when you’re in the office, we’ll provide snacks and breakfast – one less thing to worry about in the morning.
Social is not just what we do, it’s who we are. We’re a friendly bunch, we never work weekends and we encourage people to leave on time. We have an employee assistance program to support your mental health, and we’ll give you access to shopping and eating discounts in the West End. Well, who doesn’t love a bargain?
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director/Creative Lead/Snr Designers across multiple international clients and projects.
- Strong design skills and experience balancing brand needs with beautiful creative.
- Motion/video skills are desirable but not essential.
- Execute projects from concept to completion under guidance from senior studio team
- Develop excellent creative from provided concepts, adding valuable creative input
- Ensure consistent delivery of the highest quality work.
- Apply critical thinking and develop work continuously to drive creative excellence.
- Apply consistently high levels of attention to detail.
- Maintain excellent communication with the full studio team, collaborating when needed.
- Always display a passionate and positive attitude.
- Help to develop Junior Designer’s through leading by example.
- Assist in the creation of company marketing and promotional collateral, when required.
- Uphold company best practices in all aspects of workflow and process.
- Champion company principles and values.
Join us, and be part of the crack team of multi-skilled creatives that produces that jaw-dropping content every single day.
Expected salary: £30000 – 45000 per year GBP
Job date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:14:26 GMT