- National Project Manager (NPSA11) - Islamabad
- Business Development Executive - Islamabad
- RFQ-IT Equipment's - Islamabad
- Venue Staff Pool Manager - Islamabad
- Programme Associate (Fortification Project Coordinator) - SC6 - Islamabad
The Kaghan Memorial Trust (KMT) is a non-profit organisation that is operating the charitable Kaghan Memorial School (KMS) in the Kaghan Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. The school provides free education to underprivileged children from its surrounding areas.
KMT is presently interested in hiring a Programme Officer for its Head Office in Bani Gala, Islamabad. Qualified Candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria below may apply for this position.
Nature of Vacancy and Eligibility Requirements
- Position: Programme Officer
- Industry: Education – Non-profit
- Functional Area: Planning & Development
- Number of Vacancies: 1 Post
- Job Shift: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Monday to Friday
- Job Type: Full Time/Contract
- Job Location: Bani Gala, Islamabad
- Gender: No Preference
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant field with excellent English writing skills
- Career Level: Young Professional
- Experience: 1 year (experience of writing donor proposals and grant requests will be considered a strong asset in the selection process).
- Salary Range: Rs. 40,000/- to 55,000/- per month (to be negotiated).
- Apply Before: October 31, 2022
- Posting Date: October 11, 2022
As part of the Head Office team, working under the supervision of the KMT Managing Trustee, the Programme Officer will be responsible for:
- Preparation of proposals, presentations and documentation for donors;
- Organisation of various fundraising events for the Trust.
- With donors and child sponsors;
- With job applicants;
- Between the School and the KMT Head Office.
- Preparation of reports for donors, government agencies and the Trustees, as required.
- Procurement and supply of resources and furnishings for the School.
- Any other Trust-related tasks that may be assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent grasp of English – writing and speaking
- Ability to plan and organise work according to deadlines
- Must be proactive and have the ability to use own initiative
- Well-developed writing and communication skills. Proposal writing and development skills would be strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent coordination and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on urgency
- Sharp attention to detail
Applicants will need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree with one to three years of relevant work experience, strong communication skills and, most importantly, excellent English verbal and writing skills. An English writing test will be taken from candidates shortlisted for interviews. Experience of writing donor proposals and grant requests will be considered a strong asset in the selection process.
It is essential that candidates have a firm sense of commitment to the Trust’s objectives and are willing commit to work for KMT for at least one full year. This is a non-negotiable requirement for this position. Applicants must also be team players who are willing to follow instructions from supervisors and team leaders, and who can also lead independently when needed.
If you feel you are the right choice for the position, then apply right away. Individuals can apply using Brightspyre or send their resumes along with a covering letter directly to clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email. The covering letter should give a brief introduction of the candidate, motivation behind applying for the position and reasoning for why the candidate believes she/he will be a good fit for the job. The closing date for applications is October 31, 2022.
KMT reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason. Applicants may not contact us to inquire about the status of their applications. Candidates shortlisted for an interview shall be contacted directly by the KMT Head Office sometime in November, 2022.
Job date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:56:07 GMT