- Community-Based Services Program Manager - Arlington, VA
- Service Portfolio Manager - Virginia Beach, VA
- Azure DevOps Engineer - Arlington, VA
- Project Scheduler - Virginia Beach, VA
- Electrical Engineer - Richmond, VA
24-7 Recruitment Services
DHL The Range are currently recruiting for Good Out Administrator to join their 1million sq foot warehouse (which is the size of 14.5 football pitches) ,Avonmouth, Bristol, BS35 4GH.
This distribution centre will support the 170 existing Range stores around the UK and further stores that are due to be opened this year.
Do you have previous experience in a Warehouse environment? Are you looking for your next career move?
As a Good Out Administrator you will be:
- Data entry on to spreadsheets
- Planning / preparing order picking
- Prepare loading paperwork
- Dealing first hand with delivery drivers
- Dispatching paperwork systematically
- Any other paperwork to support transport department
As a Good Out Administrator you will work:
- Rotational Shifts – One week 6am-2pm and next week 2pm – 10pm
- Can be any 5 days out of 7
As a Stock Controller you will receive a salary of £13.65 (basic) and £14.15 after 12 weeks.
what we need from you as a Good Out Administrator:
- Experience using all Microsoft packages-Excel,outlook,work.
- Administrative experience in warehouse or logistic settings preferable but no essential.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls and emails to customers.
A few extras:
- 24-7 on-site team for support
- up to 28 days holidays (accrual)
- Canteen with vending machines, Fridges, microwaves etc
- Secure on-site parking with bicycle shed
- Weekly pay
- Participation in raffles
- Employee of the month
- Full training
- Career progression
- Full PPE
Please click apply or call the team a call on 01454 632 788
Job date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 07:55:46 GMT