Apply now for an exciting opportunity:
position title: Deputy Manager Group Taxation
department: General Accounting
company: Engro Corporation Limited
To centralize overall tax function and bring in efficiencies in Group Taxation.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators 1/4
- To manage efficiently the tax cost to the Group of doing business within the ambit of all applicable laws.
Reduced tax cost of doing business.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators 2/4
- To control and manage tax risks and the Group’s reputation through appropriate policies, communication, and robust defense
Control and management of tax risk.
- To be recognized as a vita business partner by our stakeholders and to facilitate the growth and development of the Group’s business activities in a tax efficient manner
Stakeholder management and resolution of long outstanding issues.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators 3/4
- To influence governments and tax authorities constructively and positively in the interest of all stakeholders
External stakeholder management in benefit of Group.
- To ensure the integrity of all reported tax numbers and timely compliance with all relevant statutory tax obligations
Accuracy of tax.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators 4/4
- Upskilling tax with multiple automations enabling better and faster data.
Multiple tax initiatives for simplifying data extraction and regulatory filing.
Technical / Functional Skills
Process Improvement Initiatives
Key Knowledge Areas
Education & Technical Qualifications
CA (Finance) in Accounting
Chartered Accountant from ICAEW
Chartered Accountant from ICAP
Overall, 3 to 5 years of experience. Having some tax experience will be a plus but not mandatory.
Job date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 02:05:01 GMT