- Behavioral Scientist / Quantitative UX Researcher / Research Scientist, Apple Media Products - San Diego, CA
- Software QA Engineer. Apple Media Products - San Diego, CA
- Frontend/UI Software Engineer- Apple Cloud - San Diego, CA
- Apple TV - Software Engineer - San Diego, CA
- Engineering Program Manager, Video Infrastructure- Apple TV Services - San Diego, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Feb 14, 2022
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your innovative ideas have a way of becoming high-quality products and user experiences quickly? Would you like to be a critical part of an engineering team building next-generation features to improve health using sensing technologies? Apple’s Human Interface Devices team is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist with in-depth knowledge of machine learning/deep learning, human physiology and statistical signal processing along with strong programming skills. Bring passion and diversity to our team, and let us create useful and amazing things that do not yet exist.
* Proficient in one prototyping language, e.g. Python
* Familiar with one or more learning frameworks such as PyTorch,TensorFlow
* Experience with statistical analysis and scientific reasoning
* Experience with algorithm design for health sensing, knowledge of human physiology is a plus
* Hands-on experience with big data tools (e.g. MapReduce, Spark) is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES – Develop algorithms for extracting insight from sensor and health data and optimizing performance using deep learning and machine learning on big data resources – Collaborate with team members from prototyping to production – Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of algorithms deployed to user devices – Evaluate user impact
Education & Experience
PhD in an engineering/quantitative field or equivalent experience